Rules & Regulations
Please help keep PEARWOOD RV PARK a peaceful, clean and wonderful place to be!
The following rules are general and basic and effective immediately. We have the right to remove anyone from the property at any time, for any reason. Rules and regulations may be adjusted by the management as needed without notice
Arrivals & Departures:
- • $200 deposit required for reservation. Full payment due upon move in; $25 insufficient funds check.
- • Office hours: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- • No loud parties, excessive noise, big groups or large gatherings tolerated, as determined by management. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 6AM.
- • 1 RV per site. 2 vehicles per site 2 adults per RV, maximum guests per site is 4. An additional $100 per person for any additional guests staying 5 days or more in any 30 day period.
- • Monthly guest payments are due in full on or before the same day of arrival each month.
- • $15.00 daily late fee will be applied beginning the day after due date and will continue until full payment is received.
- • NO refunds on early departures
- • All guests must register with office
- • $200 electrical deposit required – refunded if current with ALL charges upon move-out. Refunds less any electrical charges due at move out will be issued from the corporate office within 5 to 7 business days from move out date.
• Pets must be on a leash and with their owner at all times when outside – no exceptions.
• Pets cannot be tied outdoors and left unattended and owners MUST pick up after their pet. Do not allow pets to “visit” other sites to do their business. Uncontrolled barking when left inside alone will not be allowed.
• Clean up after your pet always.
• Limit 2 pets per lot
Parking & Vehicles:
• All vehicles including RV must have current registration, inspections, and license plates.
• All vehicles must be in operational condition
• No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed
• Speed limit is 5MPH
• Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed.
• Park in designated areas only. No parking in grass.
Rig and/or Site Appearance:
- • TEXAS LAW requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using threaded connector or rubber donut
- • No plants or objects in the grass that interfere with maintenance.
- • It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping.
- • No open flames or fireplaces, such as chimineas or open fire pits (small personal BBQ grills are allowed)
- • Extra vehicles, boats, etc. are not allowed.
- •Current renter may not sublet RV, and if sold or given to someone else, the RV must be moved immediately.
- • One RV per space with a maximum 2 adults per RV. An additional $100 per person for any additional guests staying 5 days or more in any 30 day period.
- • No disturbance to the existing trees or landscape of any kind (i.e.; nails, screws, posters, bird houses, etc.).
- • Treat your neighbors and the management with respect.
- • Owners & management suggest tenant to provide their own 30/50 amp GFCI receptacle to protect their trailer; if tenant chooses not to, tenant releases Pearwood RV PARK and any of its representatives from all liability for any damages.
- • We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- • No tents or pop up trailers are permitted in park
- • Outdoor items should be neat and orderly
- • No tires, 55-gallon drums, generators, refrigerators, freezers and other storage containers under rig allowed maintained in neat appearance.
- • Gray water must be contained.
- • No loud motorcycles.
- •Cigarette butts need to be disposed of in proper container. Please do not leave cigarette butts lying around the park.
- • Children are to be supervised and parents/guardians are to assume responsibility for all actions of their children and their guests’ children.
- • No large steps or porches of any size unless approved by the management.
- • Please help conserve electricity and other utilities.
- • No digging or erecting poles without approval of the management (including satellite dishes).
- • No tampering with the electrical boxes. Notify management if there is a problem.
- • Please put household garbage in dumpsters.
- • No grease, shop towels, plastics, disposable wipes, etc. put in the sewer.
- • Hazardous materials or foreign chemicals, including any kind of grease, cleaners, paint thinners, batteries shall be discarded properly and not anywhere on property.
- • Do not pour any substance out onto grounds, specifically near or around extensive tree roots. We wish to preserve the health and beauty of existing trees.
- • No swimming pools or water features (sprinklers, slides, etc.)
- • Keep grass free of all items.
- • The Park is not responsible for damages.
- • We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- • By law, Pearwood RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guest.
- • No swimming or fishing in ponds
- • No boats may be parked in park
- • We reserve the right to refused continued residency privileges to “offenders” of park rules.
- • Emergencies: CALL 911
- • No harassing, disruptive, aggressive, or threatening behavior toward our staff/employees/contractors or toward other registrants and their guests. Violating this rule will result in your removal from the RV park.
- • Management and Pearwood RV Park is not responsible for loss or damage to any guest’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents or any other casualty or act of God. Guests of Pearwood RV Park expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the park shall be billed to the daily/weekly/monthly guest.
- • No working on or maintenance of vehicles in the park at any time.
- • Any additional questions or concerns should be directed to the management.
- • THREE STRIKE RULE: Third warning for same violation, either verbal or written, you will be required to leave the park.